Working groups are organized...
Two years later, a new “barometer” evaluation is carried out, with promising results:
* Employees' confidence in the company’s future has improved
* Significant improvement in top-down and interdepartmental communication
* Better leveraging of direct management
* Task management incentivizing autonomy and initiative
* Abated PSR factors and low absenteeism.
A clear-cut set of actions is now administered within the department, with the ongoing goal of pinpointing the causes of residual tensions to implement best-fit solutions. Working groups set about tasks with increasing self-initiative and take on new topics (workload balance).
A terrific piece of news was recently reported, "A feedback group shows that customers have noticed these improvements, causing an uptick in satisfaction! Our team can now set its sights on even more ambitious horizons (digitization, better departmental agility, and so on)" said the general manager during the agenda’s follow-up seminar.
How about you and your team set off on a more ambitious journey?
Get your business off the ground with Team-Pact